To have an event listed in the Community Calendar, e-mail email@example.com. The T-R reserves the right to limit listings to nonprofit entities.
• Pancake Breakfast, Sponsored by Gladbrook Legion. Menu: Pancakes, eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, French toast – All-You-Can-Eat. 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Memorial Building, 421 Johnston St., Gladbrook. All proceeds go to send boys to Hawkeye Boys State
• Marshalltown Alcoholics Anonymous, 8 a.m., at 1311 E. Nevada St.
• Marshalltown Al-anon Family Group, 8 a.m., will meet at 1311 E. Nevada St. For questions call: 641-691-1989
• Laurel United Methodist Church, 9 a.m., 209 S. Main St., Laurel has Sunday School first followed by the church service at 10 a.m. Scott Lothe is the minister. The public is invited to attend.
• Unitarian Fellowship of Marshalltown, 10 a.m., in the boardroom in the Horne-Henry Center of the Marshalltown YMCA-YWCA, Marshalltown. This is a spiritual and philosophical discussion group. They will meet each Sunday of the month.
• Powerhouse Church, 11 a.m., will meet at the Orpheum Theater, 220 E. Main St., for church services. Looking for Worship Team members to share musical talents at church.
• Marshalltown Alcoholics Anonymous, 6 p.m., Happy, Joyous and Free first Baptist Church at 700 E. Olive St. Open Meeting