Daily Record, April 20, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Friday
• Travis James Bunn made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Administrative Court judge and the parole board. Bunn is being held without bond.
• Manuel Salvador Garcia made an initial appearance on a failure to file a written arraignment charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The arraignment hearing is rescheduled at 1 p.m. on April 26. Bond is set at $2,000 cash only. Garcia is under an Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold.
• Aristeo Alba Hernandez Jr. made an initial appearance on a reckless driving charge and a operating while under the influence-first offense charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 9. Hernandez is released on his promise to appear. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days. The court ordered that Hernandez be photographed and fingerprinted in connection with this case.
• Adrian Lavon Kincade made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a jury trial charge. Marshon Dubbert will continue as counsel. The jury trial is rescheduled for 9 a.m. on May 9 with a pre-trial conference scheduled at 1:30 p.m. on May 3.
• Robert William Meling made an initial appearance on a harassment-first degree charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 9. Meling is released on his promise to appear. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Crystal Deanne Pinney made an initial appearance on a driving while barred charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on May 9. Pinney is released on her promise to appear.
• Solomon Marshall Nay Davidstars and Nan Tha Zin Win to Solomon Marshall Nay Davidstars, 708 W. Linn St.
• Texas Capital Bank to Nicholas Thomas Leonard, 303 Fourth Ave. SE, State Center
• The Estate of Hazel M. Yocum to The Estate of William H. Yocum, 1227 Canfield Ave., St. Anthony
• Rep Corp to Mary and Robert Burr, 207 W. Grant St.
• The Estate of Judith C. Clemens to IKW LLC, 107 N. 21st St.
• Audrey M. and Norlin Rober to Aline Rober, Audrey M. Rober, Norlin Rober and Paul Rober, 407 N. First Ave.
• Nijimbere Theophile Pascal to JEH Rentals LC, 312 N. Third Ave.
• Adriana and Jose Angel Regalado to Alejandro Almanza, 906 S. Second Ave.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Thursday, a case of illegal dumping of refuse, furniture, on property was reported in Marshall County.
• On Thursday, Hannah Kristin Allison, 41, was arrested on a warrant.