Daily Record, June 12, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Candice Jo Fisher made an initial appearance on a trespass-first offense charge. Fisher pleaded guilty and the fine is $200 with a $70 surcharge, a $125 law enforcement initiative surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $455, due within 30 days.
• Susan D. Kuhn to Hope Pinkerson, 219 E. Church St., Gilman
• Wright Jasper Development III LLC to Orton Homes LLC, 406 N. Vine St., Le Grand
• Jaenine L. and Juan S. Segura to Jeff Lippincott and Mary Ross, 921 Turner St.
• Bill L. and Sandra C. Walters to Michelle A. Walters, Michelle A. Wiggs, 1810 Knollwood Drive
• Klohanson LLC to Salvation Army, 101 and 103 W. State St.
• The Estate of Donna Maye Moorman to Junior AA and Wendy Prusha, 210 Grant St., Liscomb
• Austin R. Ruddick to Ariel Elizabeth Guerra, 625 Garland Drive
• Kelley and Nathan Arends to Monet C. Herrscher and Samuel A. Maxwell, 110 N. Ninth St.
• Mary Lou Tappe to Sarah Tappe Keller, Lou A. Tappe Ogilvie, James P. Tappe, Jeffory C. Tappe and Mary Lou Tappe, 701 Jerome St.
• Sara Jane and Troy William Tuttle to Molly C. and Wade R. Whitaker, 1747B 220th St., State Center
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Saturday, a theft was reported in the 1100 block of South Third Avenue.
• On Saturday, a theft valued between $500 – $1,000 was reported in the 200 block of North First Avenue.
• On Sunday, a case of vandalism to property was reported to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Monday, 14 cases of vandalism were reported at random locations all over Marshalltown.
• On Saturday, Fernando Alvarez-Cuevas, 34, was cited for no valid driver’s license.
• On Friday, Larry Robert Prusha, 37, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.
• On Friday, James Lavern Mobley, 29, was arrested for animal neglect.
• On Friday, Ramon Jesus Mora, 19, was arrested for child endangerment and domestic abuse assault-second offense.
• On Saturday, Jose Eduardo Rodriguez Lopez, 25, was arrested for driving while barred.
• On Saturday, Fernando Alvarez-Cuevas, 34, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Saturday, Corlino Tot Gatluak, 38, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
• On Saturday, Makayla Mai Neave, 21, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Saturday, David Bawi Than Thang, 23, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense and open container.
• On Sunday, James Anthony Oden, 27, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense and carrying weapons.
• On Sunday, J. Jesus Villagomez Lopez, 51, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
• On Sunday, Adrian Lavone Kincade, 41, was arrested for interference with official acts.
• On Monday, Candice Fisher, 36, was arrested for trespass-first offense.
• On Monday, Kevin Madison Jr., 37, was arrested for dogs at large.
• On Monday, Jessica Hamlin, 31, was arrested for striking unattended vehicle and operating while under the influence-first offense.
• On Monday, a semi with a trailer carrying culverts and driven by Jade Ernest Bunting, 47, of Melbourne, was westbound on Lincolnway when one of the straps broke and a culvert dropped onto the roadway striking in front of the rear wheel well on a pickup driven by Charles Patrick Misek, 41, of Marshalltown. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Misek pickup was estimated at $2,500.