Daily Record, Oct. 23, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Cesar Leonel Garcia made an initial appearance through a Spanish interpreter on two counts of a sex abuse-second degree charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Nov. 1. Bond is $200,000 cash only. There is an Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold on Garcia. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Billie Riddley to Omer Mohammed
• Amanda Ruehs to Jesse Ryan
• Dylan Petermeier to Eden Buck
• Rene Ramirez-Andrade to Gabriela Guido Sanchez
• John Caster to Kendra Gerrish
• Abra Huffaker to Justin Dougherty
• Wells Fargo Bank to Secretary of Housing & Urban Development, 407 N. 13th Ave.
• Shirley L. Birkness to Christopher S. and Shirley L. Birkness, 2010 S. Fourth Ave.
• Tha Tin Hnem Buan to Sai Hla, 1906 Edgebrook Drive
• Anna Lee Kivett to Brooke A. and Trevor M. Parrish, 204 W. Fremont St., Le Grand
• Glenda K. Barton to John W. Gervich and Claire K. Hanken, 2501 Reyclif Drive
• Dennis Paul Vieth to Kathy Kopsa and Dennis Paul Vieth, 512 S. Ninth St.
• Mary Elizabeth Rankin Estate to the Billy Marvin Rankin Estate, 606 Main St., Melbourne
• Billy Marvin Rankin Estate to Carl Wayne Rankin and Kevin Marvin Rankin, 606 Main St., Melbourne
• Regalados Realty Corp. to Maria D. Alvarez De Sanchez and Nicolas Sanchez Balvuena, 207 Edgeland Drive
• State Center Development Association to David Beary Enterprises, 120 W. Main St., State Center
• JJG Concepts LLC to Joseph E. and Sarah A. Stone, 401 W. State St.
• Judith A. Stone to Joseph E. and Sarah A. Stone, 207 W. Church St. and 1911 S. Center St.
• JJG Properties LLC to Joseph E. and Sarah A. Stone, 207 W. Church St. and 1911 S. Center St.
• Rick G. Mull Jr. to Angela Kay Mull, 809 E. Anson St.
• Secretary of Housing & Urban Development to Rylee and Wayne Fitzgerald, 308 Green Mountain Road, Green Mountain
• Robert Backoff and Luke Fogle to LIF Enterprises LLC, 201 S. Fourth St.
• Megan L.A. and Rodney J. Larson to Maria G. Gutierrez Garcia and Rafael Perez Villafana, 404 E. Ferner St.
• Kay Bukatz Freyberger and Lawrence Adam Freyberger to Perry L. Himes and Karlene K. Miller, 207 Pine St.
• Susan L. Nugent to Ronda R. and Todd M. Hansen, 410 NewCastle Road
• Brooke and Ryan Jones to Almira Covic and Elvis Sabic, 109 Diamond Grove Circle, Rhodes
• Carol June Gossard, Beverly J. McFarland, Donald Stackhouse, Janeen Lyn Stackhouse and Joelyne Stackhouse to Central Iowa Firewood LLC, 2784 Smith Ave.
• Kimberly and Stephen Biever to Kurtis H. Kettler and Hannah R. Scates Kettler, 1149 190th St., State Center
• Ashley M. Beaty to Kristy J. Freese, Matthew J. Freese and Michael J. Freese, 306 Richard Lane
• Jennifer Marie Rayburn to Timothy Allen Niedermann, 303 N. Elm St., Gilman
• The Estate of Louis J. Kunch to Howard D. Perry, 3002 S. 14th St.
• Janice M. and Terrell R. Kluck to Daryl M. Kelehan, 603 Jerome St.
• The Estate of Virginia I. White to Anita K. Canney, Catherine S. Conkin and Ronald A. White, 2709 Gerhart Ave., Melbourne
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a theft was reported in the 900 block of South Second Street.
• On Monday, Oct. 21, Marisha Danner, 30, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.