Daily Record, Oct. 30, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Jose Alfredo Angel Medina made an initial appearance on a domestic abuse assault charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Nov. 15. Medina was released on his promise to appear. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Ana Cristina Ramirez Avalos failed to make an initial appearance on a leaving the scene of an accident-property damage only charge and a no valid driver’s license charge. The court found her guilty on both counts. On the leaving the scene charge, the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75. The fine on the no valid driver’s license is $200 with a $70 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $330. All payments are due within 30 days.
• Austin Allen McDanniel made an initial appearance on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge. McDanniel pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 4 in Magistrate Court.
• Kione Jerome Donelson made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge. Donelson pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 20 in Magistrate Court.
• Nicole Stackhouse to Justin Plain
• Matthew Taylor to Erin Greer
• Gerald Strickler to Angeline Furrey
• Casey Heller-Dehner to James Shuey
• Joshua Wilson to Taylor Curtis
• Ricardo Estrada Lopez to Maria Zavala Renteria
• Patrick Brown to Kayla Ascencio
• Jamie Hansen to Christopher Kadner
• Collin Northcutt to Daniel Ferrera Toscano
• The Estate of Max E. Holubar to Leticia Torres Patlan and Martin Torrez Ortiz, 1606 S. Fifth St.
• Colin E. and Kelsey Connor to Stone Financing LLC, 501 Terry Terrace
• Stone Financing LLC to Nicole M. Coulter Ledbetter, 501 Terry Terrace
• Breanne and Tyler Maddick and Ben and Whitney Starn to Kim and Matt Steddom, 306 Second Ave. NE, State Center
• Cory and Shannon Eldridge to Kent and Marcy Thomas, 2556 Cooper Ave., State Center
• Joshua C. Kajer to Shauna R. Stanton, 2342 Oak Park Road
• James E. Hunt Jr. and Candace F. Hunt to Kyle G. and Samantha J. Opperman, 408 Sunset Lane
• Bryan and Lizbeth Valdez to GG Corporation, 5 S. Sixth St.
• D&B Inc. to Leopoldo Salvador Reyes, 702 Noble St.
• Craig R. and Marlys M. Lovig to Russell J. Hinders, 201 Main St., Clemons
• Nancy Lee and Stanley Allen Nolta to Jolene and Andrew Nolta, 1966 and 1966B Durham Ave., State Center
• The Estate of Roger L. Wrage to Bryant and Liliana Spiker, 1608 E. Nevada St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, Austin McDanniel, 21, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Monday, Jose Angel-Medina, 30, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-serious.
• On Monday, Ivan Cordova, 18, was arrested on a warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Friday, a theft from a motor vehicle was reported in Laurel.
• On Monday, Jason Luciano Brown, 33, was arrested for no valid driver’s license, speeding and possession of marijuana-first offense.
• On Monday, Carl Franklin Bragg III, 21, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Monday, Domingo C. Rivera, 48, was arrested on a warrant.