Daily Record, Oct. 9, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Aline Chanthabouasy failed to make an appearance on a no insurance charge and a driving under suspension charge. The court found Chanthabouasy guilty on both charges and the fine is $250 for each charge, an $87.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $397.50 for each charge. All payments are due within 30 days.
• Brittni Overman, of Liscomb, made an initial appearance on a no vaccination charge. Overman pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 30 in Magistrate Court.
• Jeffery Renken to Natalie Humes
• Rafael Avalos Ochoa to Mickayla Sinclair
• Rhiannon Benda to CJ Dall
• Ulises Ortiz Medina to Brenda Hernandez Solis
• Alexandra Schelling to Matthew Ferneau
• Stephanie Hubka to Austin Ruddick
• Mike Webber to Catherine Brooke
• Margarita Reyes-Torres to Miguel Gomez
• Great Western Bank, Marshall County Sheriff, Secretary of Housing & Urban Development, Martha Suzan Witt to Federal National Mortgage Association, 1212 W. Main St.
• Jaime Lopez Guerrero and Paula Lopez Ibarra to Gilbert Pantoja Pantoja and Irene Pantoja, 214 N. Third Ave.
• The Estate of Gerald M. Downs to Michelle Kriegel, 208 N. 10th St.
• Theresa Sheer to Tanner and Taylor Collins, 512 Second St. NW, State Center
• Connection Church Inc to REW Properties LLC, 1501 S. 17th Ave.
• Heather Lee Denato, Marshall County Sheriff to Servion Inc., 409 Hughes St.
• John Hoening, Marshall County Sheriff, Frank Rosalez Jr., Keri A. Rosalez to Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC, 208 S. 15th Ave.
• The Estate of Robert R. Gale to Catrina and James Graves, 702 Union St.
• Gary W. and Lori M. Ferneau to Connor Gene and Lauren Suesette McKibben, 215 W. Ferner St.
• Alyssa and Jesse A. Galema to Julisa Perez Villeda and Mauricio X. Villeda, 302 Rainbow Drive
• Hala Ventures LLC to Maria Josefina Carrillo, 515 N. Center St.
• Glen E. and Sheila J. Barritt to Amy T. and Kevin Pigors, 1977 Vine Ave.
• Cynthia S. and Kenneth R. Smoldt to Larry L. and Nancy L. Beall, 1103 270th St., State Center
• The Estate of Eleanor M. McBride to Javier Solis, 915 S. Seventh Ave.
• Prime Real Estate LLC to William S. Raymond, 615 Elmwood Drive
• Ryan D. and Tara Pfantz to Abigail M. and Thomas L. Hillers, 206 Lincoln Valley Drive, State Center
• Compassion Properties LLC to Peggy Marie White, 1712 S. Fourth St.
• Paula Doehler Sprague and Stephen A. Sprague to JMT Investments LLC, 802 S. Third Ave.
• Robert J. Backoff to Argus & Wookie Inc., 811 W. Nevada St.
• Weitzell Rehab & Restoration LLC to Patricia A. Pistorius, 600 S. Webster St., Le Grand
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a burglary was reported in the 900 block of South Second Street.
• On Monday, Brittney Hansen, 23, was arrested for trespass-first offense.
• On Sept. 18, a 14-year-old female was standing on the running board of a pickup driven by a 17-year-old male when he started forward before she exited resulting in her being thrown off the running board. The female was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown by family. The juvenile male was cited for reckless driving.
• On Monday, a vehicle driven by Merry Louise Warnell, 55, of Marshalltown, was northbound on South Center Street attempting to merge into the left turn lane for Olive Street and the driver didn’t have enough clearance resulting in the Warnell vehicle colliding with a vehicle driven by Megan Suzanne Banda, 39, of Tama. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Warnell vehicle was estimated at $2,500 while the Banda vehicle received an estimated $2,000 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Chandra Sapkota, 31, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense, violation a one-way traffic designation and interference with official acts.