Daily Record, November 3, 2019
Marshall County Courthouse
• Aericka and Nicholas C. Vanderwilt to Dani M. and Justin Matthew Kasner, 206 College Drive, Melbourne
• Craig Dean Kehoe II and Lesa M. Kehoe to Stephanie Quigley, 205 Main St., Haverhill
• Jane L. Peshel to Cindy Cisneros and Ricardo Garcia, 1005 S. 11th Ave.
• Glenn E. and Rebecca E. DauSchmidt to Jose Ramon Contreras Parra and Fabiola Juarez Ramirez, 208 N. 12th St.
• Roger Freiboth and Tara S. Johnson to Nicholas Mommer, 110 Sunrise Drive, Gilman
• Beth A. Plaehn to Aaron A. and Shannon M. Mitchell, 3281D 220th St.
• Joel TS Greer and Sharon Soorholtz Greer to Marshalltown Strong LLC, 110 and 112 W. Church St. and 104 S. Second St.
• Linda A. Farrell to Brie A. Pettigrew, 1504 Kalsem Blvd.
• Hala Ventures LLC to JDL Rentals Cooperative, 1007 W. Church St.
• Jedadiah E. and Mirtala M.. Gors to Ana R. Ventura, 1001 E. Olive St.
• Jack D. and Mary G. Carkhuff and Mary G. Judge to Jedadiah E. and Mirtala M. Gors, 2504 Hilltop Drive
• Curtis S. and Kellie Ann Studer to Elizabeth and Eric R. Siemens, 2904 Cooper Lane
• The Estate of Vernon F. Weitzell to Lauren Fridley, Mark Weitzell, Craig Weitzell and Kyle Weitzell, 2908 150th St.
• Mustapha Boufares and Hasna Jabit to James D. Heddens Revocable Trust, James D. Heddens Trustee, 508 1/2 N. Second St.
• Rodrigo Gomez and Maria M. Patlan De Gomez to Julio Alfredo Jimenez Rodriguez and Veronica Rendero De Jimenez, 506 N. First St.
• Gayle Yvonne and Roger Lavern Lamb to Debra K. Kelderman, 201 Koeper Drive
• Elizabeth A. and Eric R. Siemens to Ethan Crow, 2940 160th St.
• Generations Living Group LLC to Eric Hessing, 1216 W. State St.
• Edwin J. Damman, Lori Damman, Steven E. Damman, Kathleen L. Large and William Large to Jerry and Stephanie Landt, 407 Third St., Melbourne
• The Estate Of Owen E. Conley to Megan and Rodney Larson, 211 W. Ferner St.
• Claire Miller to Sandra L. Miller, 424 Swayze St.
• Matthew L. and Sarah E. Dirks to Ruben Amaya, 710 Woodbury St.
Marshalltown Fire Department
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a dispatched/cancelled en route to South 18th Avenue and Highway 330, an alarm system activation-no fire-unintentional at 1402 S. 17th Ave., an unauthorized burning at 411 S. Fifth Ave. and eight medical assists with the EMS crew to: 219 E. Anson St., 1506 S. Sixth St., 2 N. Second Ave., 2802 S. Center St., 105 N. Ninth St., 312 N. First St., 305 Carson Drive and 5 N. Eighth St.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a motor vehicle accident with injuries at 1400 E. Olive St., a no incident found upon arrival at dispatch address at 402 Orchard Drive, a smoke detector activation due to malfunction at 9 S. 29th St., an unauthorized burning at 107 E. Lincoln St. a dispatched/cancelled en route to 2802 S. Center St., and seven medical assists with the EMS crew to: 402 N. 10th Ave., 50 E. Lafrentz Lane, 705 W. Boone St., 1 W. Grant St., 408 Melody Lane, 710 Lee St. and 303 S. First St.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a steam, vapor, fog or dust thought to be smoke at 1407 S. Seventh Ave., an unauthorized burning at 1800 E. Marion St., an alarm system activation-no fire-unintentional at 101 NewCastle Road and five medical assists with the EMS crew to: 111 N. Third Ave., 309 E. Church St., 107 E. Lincoln St., 1205 Fair Meadows Road and 1501 E. Nevada St.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to four medical assists with the EMS crew to: 6 Cherry St., 2007 Wardview Drive, 302 NewCastle Road and 202 N. Second Ave.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to an alarm system activation due to a malfunction at 212 W. Ingledue St. and seven medical assists with the EMS crew to: 306 N. Second St., 703 S. 12th Ave., 503 E. Church St., 1211 W. State St., 214 W. Meadow Lane, 1401 S. 17th Ave. and 501 Edgeland Drive
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to a dispatched/cancelled en route to 309 E. Church Street and Linn Street and four medical assists with the EMS crew to: 505 N. 14th Ave., 2510 S. Sixth St., 711 N. Fourth Ave. and 505 N. 14th Ave.
• The Marshalltown Fire Department responded to four medical assists with the EMS crew to: 1211 W. State St., 206 Nicholas Drive, 209 N. First Ave. and 1016 S. Third Ave.