Daily Record, April 18, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Friday
• Johnathan Cabral Rodriguez made an initial appearance on a robbery charge and a criminal mischief-fifth degree charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on April 24. Bond is set at $10,000 cash or surety. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Reylene Ramirez made an initial appearance on a operating while under the influence-first offense charge, a no insurance charge, a failure to maintain control charge and an open container charge. Tyler Reichardt was appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on May 1. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Margaret A. Lechnir to Margaret Lechnir Revocable Living Trust, Margaret Lechnir Trustee, 115 Sixth St. SW, State Center
• Rita J. Ormsby to John R. Ormsby, 1716 S. Sixth St.
• Joseph P. and Susan Ormsby to John R. Ormsby, 1716 S. Sixth St.
• Anne M. Canavespe to John R. Ormsby, 1716 S. Sixth St.
• Carolina Alas and Sergio Ramirez Rios to Vanessa Nunez, 510 N. Third Ave.
• Theresa S. Edson, Casey R. and Theresa S. Sult to Ku Mo and Tee Reh, 404 Eastview Road
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, a hit and run accident was reported in the 2800 block of South Center Street.
• On Thursday, Christian Fisher, 53, was arrested for theft-third degree-enhanced.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Thursday, Erick Ivan Soriano, 33, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Kourtney Ann Newby, 29, was arrested for at large prohibited.
• On Thursday, Reylene Yanni Ramirez, 24, was arrested for no insurance-accident, failure to maintain control, open container, operating while under the influence-first offense.