Daily Record, July 2, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Patric Don Nelson made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Administrative Law Judge. Nelson is being held without bond.
• Delilah Elaine Mausekemo made an initial appearance on a violation of pre-trial release charge. Mauskemo’s pre-trial release was revoked. The bond is set at $2,000 cash.
• Bonnie Lou Barton made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge and a no insurance charge. Barton pleaded guilty to both charges and the fines are $250 with an $92.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $402.50 per charge, due within 30 days.
• Joel Vargas Rosas made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge. Vargas Rosas pleaded guilty and the fine is $250 with an $87.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $397.50, due within 30 days.
• Mark Anthony Soard made an initial appearance on a possession or disposal of a vehicle without identification charge. Soard pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and court costs of $143.30 for a total of $261.05, due within 30 days.
• Cinthya Andrade to Jose Andrade, 1005 S. Third Ave.
• The Estate of Kelly E. Anderson to Chris Beebe, 1575 190th St., State Center
• Dustin and Heather McKee to Keisha M. Troendle, 401 Second St. SE, State Center
• Lydia R. and Raul Arevalo to Kelcy and Thomas N. Gabriel, 503 W. Merle Hibbs Blvd.
• Kristin Renae Story to Ashley Collins, 119 N. High St., Gilman
• Woodlands Construction Company to Dennis Achenbach, 1205 E. Nevada St.
• Nicole L. Allen, Justin M. and Nicole L. Boliver to Lydia and Raul Arevalo, 701 Travis Drive
• Charles D. and Janel F. McKeever to Jacob Oetker, 302 S. Jeffrey St., Le Grand
• Beverly J. Steinmeyer, Beverly J. and Donald C. Vis to Beverly J. Steinmeyer and Donald C. Vis, 1261 230th St., State Center
• Amanda and Charles A. Calkins to Iris Azucena Martinez Portillo and Luis M. Mora Garcia, 1406 S. Sixth St.
• Jose Zaragoza to Anita Lopez Mendoza and Felipe A. Ramos Rodriguez, 1906 W. State St.
• Daleen Michel to Johana Aguirre Casas and Rene Espinoza, 713 Union St.
• Karin E. Brunk and Jose A. Madrigal to Juan Manuel Balderas Mireles, 2112 S. Fifth St.
• The Estate of Lawrence L. Wilson to Janice C. Randall, 1510 Kalsem Blvd.
• Brian J. Swain to Brian J. and Cecilia Swain, 2001 Fremont St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, Delilah Mauskemo, 34, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Rogelio Sanchez Sanchez, 28, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Wednesday, Michael Day, 28, was arrested for fireworks-prohibited use.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Patric Don Nelson, 36, was arrested on a warrant.