Daily Record, Aug. 18, 2020
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Friday, a burglary and theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 2500 block of South Center Street.
• On Friday, , a case of vandalism to property during a burglary was reported in the 300 block of South Third Avenue.
• On Friday, a theft was reported in the 500 block of North Second Street.
• On Sunday, a hit and run accident was reported in the 1000 block of South Fifth Avenue.
• On Sunday, a hit and run accident was reported in the 200 block of North Ninth Street.
• On Friday, Rocio Nunez-Granado, 20, was arrested for theft-fifth degree.
• On Friday, Ryan Carmer, 19, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.
• On Friday, Abdelrahman Abdalla, 49, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
• On Friday, Dean Picotte, 28, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Friday, Humberto Meza Olivera, 49, was arrested for child endangerment and domestic abuse assault causing bodily injury or mental illness.• On Sunday, , Robert Fite Jr., 45, was arrested for contempt of court-violation of no-contact order.
• On Saturday, Vincent Lasley, 24, was arrested for possession of marijuana-first offense.
• On Saturday, Victor Quintanilla-Gonzalez, 46, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense and interference with official acts.
• On Saturday, Manuel Rodriguez, 34, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Saturday, Adriana Herrera Paez, 33, was arrested for burglary.
• On Sunday, , Monique Woodsmall, 28, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Sunday, Jose Mendoza Cisneros, 27, was arrested for driving under suspension and operating while under the influence-first offense.