Daily Record, Dec. 23, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Nicholas Dean Bolden made an initial appearance on a voluntary absence from custody charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Dec. 30. Bond is set at $5,000 cash or surety.
• Richard Wayne Samora made an initial appearance on a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. Christian Stickrod is appointed as counsel. The contempt hearing is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. on Jan 5, 2021. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Hannah Husske to Joshua Zeiser
• Marcos Ortiz Romero to Vanessa Garcia-Armas
• Maria Nunez Lopez to Francisco Ontiveros Molina
• Bryton Griggs to Tyler Determann
• Marcelline J. Harvey to Mayra Alejandra Ramirez, 1713 W. Lincolnway
• Farmers Savings Bank to James and Jana Stanton, 2215 and 2217 Edgebrook Drive
• Marshall County Sheriff and Alfred Hubert Marshall to LoanDepotCom LLC, 312 N. Fourth St.
• Elwood E. Packer to Elwood E. Packer Revocable Trust, Elwood E. Packer Trustee, 1852 Jessup Ave. and 2036 Moniger Road, Albion
• The Estate of Kelvon Biensen, Kelvon Biensen, Kelly Mark Biensen to KH Land LLC, 2454 Binford Ave., State Center
• Kitty K. Choate to Guillermo Guzman Padilla and Filomena Lopez De Guzman, 226 Shady Oaks Road
• Timothy D. Sletten to Joel Botello and Adrian Maravilla Avalos, 709 and 711 W. State St.
• LKC Trust Kenneth Kerwin Trustee and Michael Reed Trustee to Highland Hills Properties LLC, 2009 W. Main St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, two burglaries were reported in the 500 block of North First Street.
• On Monday, Osvaldo Manriquez Cervantes, 18, was cited for operation without registration card or plate.
• On Monday, Kasaundra Pemberton, 21, was arrested for driving while license is denied or revoked.
• On Monday, Antonio Cervantes Mendoza, 20, was arrested for possession of marijuana-first offense.
• On Monday, Richard Samora, 37, was arrested for contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Nicholas Bolden, 33, was arrested on a warrant charging him with voluntary absense from custody.