Daily Record, Dec. 24, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Christopher Reid Salisbury made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for a hearing charge and on four failures to appear for a pre-trial conference charge. A pre-trial conference is scheduled at 1:30 p.m. on Feb. 12 with the jury trial scheduled at 9 a.m. on Feb. 25. On the failure to appear for pre-trial conferences one was dismissed with court costs of $60 assessed; another was a $65 with $975 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $134.75. The bond was forfeited for payment. On another failure to appear the court costs of $95 were assessed and the final one had court costs of $389 and other fees assessed of $600 for a total of $989.
• Marquay Treshawn Porter made an initial appearance on a sex offender violation charge. Porter will hire his own counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Jan. 12. Porter was released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is to report to the adult probation office within 48 hours to sign a pre-trial release agreement.
• Emmalea Nicole McDonald made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge. McDonald pleaded guilty and the fine is $250 with a $37.50 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $347.50, due within 30 days.
• Ngun Hlei Dim to Thomas Dixon, 212 W. State St.
• Tom E. Niehus Deceased, Marilyn J. Niehus, Tome E. Niehus and the Estate Tom E. Niehus to Marilyn J. Niehus, 811 N. Fifth Ave. and 205 N. Ninth St.