Daily Record, Dec. 30, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Kasaundra Kaylyn Pemberton made an initial appearance on a driving while revoked charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Jan. 18, 2021.
• Cae Thorp, Jodi T. Tomlinson Thorp, Debra Tomlinson, Jeffrey Earl Tomlinson, Morgan Tomlinson to Leslie and Patricia Nichols, 1431 Knapp Ave., Liscomb
• Leslie and Patricia Nichols to Leslie and Patricia Nichols, 1431 Knapp Ave., Liscomb
• Barry A. and Colleen A. Carlson to Eh Tha Dah Paw and Lah Mu Htoo, 1108 W. Nevada St.
• Timothy D. Sletten to Jennifer L. and Shawn Simpson, 101 S. Ninth St.
• William L. Bucklin to Nicholas and Taylor Paige Chaplin, 104 N. 27th St.
• Esaul Davila and Maria Romero Davila to Yuri Sanchez, 203 S. 17th Ave.
• Dorothy C. and Robert H. Gray to Dorothy C. Gray Life Estate, David Alan Gray, Dennis James Gray, Diane Marie Hauser and Robert H. Gray Life Estate, 503 Edgebrook Court
• Heart of Iowa Ventures LLC to Heart of Iowa Communications Cooperative, 201 S. Main St., Laurel
• Timothy D. Sletten to Tammi K. George, 10 S. 12th St.
• Glenn E. and Rebecca E. DauSchmidt to Chris and Jerri Kottler, 1212 W. Main St.
• Coastal llc to Jacqueline Mora Startis and Rigoberto Salas, 1008 W. Boone St.
• Dennis and Marsha Vollman to Adam Jordan Puumala, 714 Jackson St.
• Janet and Robert Hala to Dennis Duane and Marsha Lane Vollman, 2685 Underwood Ave.
• Cari and John Judge to Marcus Emery, 115 N. First St.
• Robert Guipre to Lisarenee Guagliano
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Dec. 21, a theft from a motor vehicle was reported in Le Grand.
• Zakk Cobb, 22, was arrested on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.