Daily Record, July 1, 2021
Marshall County Sheriff
Arrests — Tuesday
• Kristain Mone McGhee, 21, was arrested on a warrant.
• John Hauersperger, 46, was arrested for driving while barred and an open container.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Doris Oldenkamp and Cynthia Oldenkamp to Cynthia Oldenkamp, 302 New Castle Rd.
• Cynthia Oldenkamp to Joshua Laramie and Lauren Renee Dank, 302 New Castle Rd.
• Dustin C. and Abigail Conway to Carlos D. Dorado Robles, 1309 W. Boone St.
• Brian E. and Hali M. Daters to Brian E. and Hali M. Daters, 2658D Reed Ave.
• Arelene Kremer and Arlene Settle to Stanley J. Settle, 2826 Knapp Ave., Melbourne.
• Bruce L. and Toni L. Burnett to Diane Elizabeth Rhodes, 107 Diamond Grove Circle, Rhodes.
• Angela Cope to Kaw La, 208 S. 11th St.
• Phyllis A. Hansen Estate to Joseph F. and Kathryn J. Stonier, 1956 Wallace Ave.
• Glenn E. and Rebecca E. Dau Schmidt to Lizeth Ibarra De Hernandez, 811 W. Main St.
• Robert Schneider to PM Farms and Veren Farms, 1864 Marsh Ave.
• Miguel and Carina Guzman to Jose Manuel Alvarez Sr., 601 N. Third Ave.
• Grady and Tamara A. Murphy to Savannah H. Olson, 1602 New Haven Rd.
• Betty L. Wehrman to Gary L. Wehrman, Larry D. Wehrman and Sherry L. Wehrman, 205 Toedt St., Laurel.
• Marshall County Sheriff and Kenneth C. and Anja H. Whitehead to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, 111 Second St. NE, State Center.
• Sherri A. King Trust to Sherri A. King, 209 W. Ferner St.
• Kimberly L. Kidder to Morris Rentals, 206 E. Jefferson St., Albion.
• Marshalltown Holding to Ake Number One, 2406 S. Center St., 111 E. Southridge Rd. And 2506 S. Center St.