Daily Record, July 13, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
• Skyler Johnson, 25, was arrested for criminal mischief, third degree burglary and third degree theft.
• Brandon Pinney, 25, was arrested for domestic abuse assault.
• Kathleen Dolan, 29, was arrested on a warrant.
• Christopher Randall, 45, was arrested for shoplifting.
• Leandrew Brink Jr., 43, was arrested for shoplifting.
• Jenny Steelsmith, 50, was arrested for first degree harassment.
• Luis Mendez, 31, was arrested for a violation of a no contact/protective order and domestic abuse assault.
• Juan Saldana Diaz, 24, was arrested for domestic abuse assault.
• Jeffrey Evans, 59, was arrested for fifth degree criminal mischief.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Canaan Wilson, 28, was arrested for a voluntary absence and violation of probation.
• Gasimgam Gut, 49, was arrested for driving while license denied or revoked.
• Joshua Jamell, 26, was arrested for contempt.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Erika G. Gutierrez to Ramon Avalos and Erika G. Gutierrez, 114 S. 11th St.
• Thomas E. Break Estate to St. Francis of Assisi Parish, 205 W. Ingledue St.
• Westwood Tax Service to City of Ferguson, 115 First St., Ferguson.
• Westwood Plat Services to Williams Sanchez Vazquez and Sa Mu Sanchez, 107 N. 10th Ave.
• Nanette R. Smith to Deangelo Bivins, Jr., 12 First St., Melbourne.
• Martha Sanchez to Aung Min Zaw, 1402 W. Boone St.