Daily Record, Nov. 23, 2021
Marshall County Courthouse
• Mary Kathryn Goad made an initial appearance on a domestic abuse assault charge. Travis Conder is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Dec. 10. A gun right prohibition is ordered. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Joshua Charles Patterson made an initial appearance on a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. The contempt hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Dec. 8. A gun right prohibition is ordered. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Julio Ortiz Ortiz to Maria Ramirez Garcia
• Dylan Bown to Briana McDonald
• Gregory Beem to Jodi Stevens
• Jaden Dehner to Austin Chaplin
• Steven Slifer to Jennifer Rayburn
• Sam Waylee to Alysha Echtinaw
• Daniel Allen Rash to Timothy D. Sletten, 505 W. Boone St.
• David Gerald and Leah Rae Mattox to Tuang Pu, 402 NewCastle Road
• Wendell J. Worsfold to Miguel Hernandez and Anabel Ramirez Lopez, 1005 S. Second St.
• On Monday, a theft was reported in the 300 block of North 10th Avenue.
• On Tuesday, Mary Goad, 27, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-serious-minor injury.
• On Monday, Joshua Patterson, 37, was arrested for violation of a no-contact order.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Saturday, Nov. 13, a Jeep driven by Shawn Andrew Denton, 34, of Marshalltown, was northbound on Reed Avenue when it struck a deer that entered the roadway causing damage to the front driver’s side quarter panel. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Denton Jeep was estimated at $2,500.
• On Friday, Nov. 12, a car driven by Rebecca Lynn Sieverding, 20, of Conrad, was westbound on Highway 30 when it struck a deer that entered the travel portion of the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Sieverding car was estimated at $7,500.
• On Saturday, Nov. 6, an SUV driven by Kimberly Renee Wanken, 40, of Union, was northbound on Marsh Avenue when it struck a deer crossing the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Wanken SUV was estimated at $7,500.
• On Tuesday, Nov. 2, an SUV driven by Jenna Kay Brallier, 35, of Gladbrook, was southbound on Wallace Avenue when it struck a deer in the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Brallier SUV was estimated at $2,000.