Daily Record, March 27, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
Arrests — Friday
• Jose Castillo Alvarez, 32, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked.
• James Coughenour, 31, was arrested on a warrant.
• Jacob May, 19, was arrested for driving while barred.
• Timothy Garrett, 34, was arrested on a warrant.
• Scott Slocum, 28, was arrested on a warrant.
• Donn Anderson, 74, was arrested for operating while under the influence.
• Fifth-degree theft was reported on the 2800 block of South Center Street.
Marshall County Sheriff
• David Stephen Beaderstadt, 49, of Le Grand, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Emmanule Jerome Dailey, 36, of Liscomb, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
• Sean Douglas Switzer, 40, of Marshalltown, was arrested for interference with official acts and driving while barred.