Daily Record, Aug. 29, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Raymond and Margaret McNeece Trust, Raena Carlisle Trustee and Marilee McNeece Trustee to S&E Investments LLC, 613 1/2 Fremont St.
• Margaret McNeece to S&E Investments LLC, 613 1/2 Fremont St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, Nathanael Sletten, 28, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense, interference with official acts, unlawful possession of prescription drugs, possession of marijuana-first offense, open container and possession of contraband in a correctional facility.
• On Monday, a vehicle driven by Janice Kay Tyler-Blanchard, 78, of Decorah, was exiting the parking lot at the VA Clinic onto Iowa Avenue West when it collided with a vehicle driver by Todd Randolph Beare, 41, of Marshalltown, which was westbound on Iowa Avenue. No injuries were reported. Tyler-Blanchard was cited for failure to yield upon entering a through highway. Damage to both vehicles was estimated at $2,000 each.
• On Monday, a car driven by Michael Shawn Osborn, 52, of Marshalltown, was exiting the VA Clinic driveway onto Iowa Avenue West when it collided with a vehicle driven by Theresa Louise Randall, 65, of Ames. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Randall vehicle was estimated at $2,500 while the Osborn car received an estimated $500 in damage.
• On Tuesday, a car driven by a 15-year-old male with a learner permit was northbound on South Fourth Street when he left the roadway to the left, crashed into a crossing sign, hit a mailbox, then hit a tree and came to rest between the tree and a camper parked in a driveway. No injuries were reported. The juvenile was cited for violation of a restricted license and striking fixtures upon a highway. Damage to the juvenile’s car was estimated at $8,000 while the mailbox sustained an estimated $200 in damage, the landscaping and tree and estimated $500 in damage and the crossing sign an estimated $1,200 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, James Johnson, 69, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first
Grundy County Sheriff
• On Aug. 21, Cassidy Haugh, 20, Nashua, was arrested on Highway 14 south of 260th Street on a Black Hawk County warrant charging her with failure to appear. Haugh was released to the Black Hawk County authorities.
• On Aug. 21, Jayda Reams, 22, of Nashua, was arrested on Highway 14 south of 260th Street on a Black Hawk County warrant charging her with failure to appear. Reams was released to Black Hawk County authorities.
• On Aug. 21, Darin Stocks, 52, of Eldora, was arrested on Highway 175 east of T-29 and charged with possession of marijuana. Stocks was released on his promise to appear.
• On Aug. 23, Sam Ramos Jr., 38, of Ballinger, Texas, was arrested on M Avenue south of 200th Street and charged with driving while barred. Ramos posted bond and was released.
• On Saturday, a vehicle driven by Arthur Beem, 81, of Grundy Center, was eastbound on Highway 175 west of T-19 when he struck three deer that entered the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Beem vehicle was estimated at $3,000.offense.