Daily Record, Jan. 18, 2018
Marshall County Courthouse
• Kaylea Lynn Reinboldt, of Gilman, made an initial appearance on a theft-third degree charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Feb. 5. Reinboldt is released on her promise to appear.
• Jacob J. Hulin made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Hulin is released on his promise to appear. A condition of release is that he continue his Satuci appointments.
• Christopher Thomas Nyheim made an initial appearance on a possession of marijuana-third or subsequent offense charge, a possession of drug paraphernalia charge, an operation without registration charge and a no insurance charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled at 1 p.m. on Jan. 26. Nyheim is released on his promise to appear. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Skyler Craig Sunkle made an initial appearance on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge and a no registration charge. Sunkle pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Feb. 14 in Magistrate Court.
• Jacob Sondgeroth Tigges made an initial appearance on a leaving the scene of an accident-property damage charge and a following too closely charge. Sondgeroth Tigges pleaded not guilty and a pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Feb. 21 in Magistrate Court.
• Marshall County Sheriff, Nuhomes Properties LC, Brenda Lee Treft to Federal National Mortgage Association, 302 State St., Liscomb
• State of Iowa, Marshall County Sheriff, Jose M. Ramiez, Rachel Jane Ramirez to Madison Revolving Trust 2017, 507 E. Boone St.
• Glenn E. and Rebecca E. DauSchmidt to Manuel Castillo Jr., 701 E. Anson St.
• Jaci L. Blackford, Joshua S. Blackford, State of Iowa, Kapaun & Brown Inc., Marshall County Sheriff, Jaci Lynn Shultz to EBBO Eastern Management LLC, 1406 W. Boone St.
• Brian W. and LaDonna J. Runner to Laurel United Methodist Church, 105 W. Market St., and 206 Buhrow St., Laurel
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Tuesday, Jan. 16, a case of forgery was reported in the 3000 block of South Center Street.
• On Tuesday, Bonita Galvez, 58, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Wednesday, Juan Moises Luna Tellez, 39, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Tuesday, a pickup driven by Samuel Claire Keigley, 29, of Marshalltown, was pulling into the parking lot at Casey’s, 1402 S. 12th Ave., when it lost traction and struck the building. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Keigley pickup was estimated at $2,000 while the building sustained an estimated $5,000 in damage.
• On Tuesday, a car driven by Brian Lance Berg, 39, of Marshalltown, was eastbound in the 400 block of West State Street when frost build up on his windshield resulted in a collision with a legally parked Dodge Durango. No injuries were reported. Berg was cited for no insurance-accident. Damage to the Berg car was estimated at $8,000 while the Durango received an estimated $4,500 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Tuesday, Michael Matthew Roy Martinez, 32, was arrested on a warrant.