Daily Record, July 24, 2018
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Sunday, July 22, a theft from a building was reported in the 600 block of West Boone Street.
• On Saturday, July 21, a theft was reported in the 700 block of East Main Street.
• On Saturday, July 21, a theft was reported in the 400 block of East Ferner Street.
• On Saturday, July 21, a
theft was reported in the 1800 block of Sherwood Drive.
• On Saturday, July 21, a theft was reported in the 200 block of Thomas Drive.
• On Thursday, July 19, criminal mischief and burglary of a motor vehicle was reported in the 400 block of Terry Terrace.
• On Monday, Dean Picotte, 26, was arrested for harassment-first degree, child endangerment, interference with official acts, and domestic abuse assault-impeding the flow of air or blood-strangulation.
• On Sunday, Angel Hernandez Ayala, 28, was arrested for carrying weapons and reckless use of firearm with property damage.
• On Sunday, Commy Smith, 22, was arrested for interference with official acts and contempt of court/violation of a no-contact order.
• On Sunday, Joshua Jamell, 23, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Saturday, Jennifer Grogan, 57, was arrested for theft from a building.
• On Friday, Ryan Peak, 32, was arrested for violation of probation.
• On Thursday,Jake Morgan Wallen, 23, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Thursday, a car driven by Gary Alan Corwin, 61, of Marshalltown, was driving in The Depot parking lot when a car driven by Mary Anne Moody, 57, of Marshalltown was exiting a parking spot and a collision occurred. No injuries were reported. Damage to both vehicles was estimated at $800 each.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Sunday, Damon Whitebreast, 20, was arrested for possession of marijuana-first offense.
• On Saturday,Dawhan Robert Oliver, 21, was arrested for operating while under the influence-first offense, failure to obey a stop sign and yield the right of way, harassment-first degree, interference with official acts-bodily injury-serious and
possession of a Schedule II controlled substance-first offense.
• On Tuesday, a minivan driven by James Arthur Johnson, 81, of Union, was eastbound on Marble Road when it attempted to pass a crop sprayer that was turning left resulting in a collision. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Johnson minivan was estimated at $7,500.