Daily Record, Nov. 13, 2018
• On Sunday, there was a report of a burglary of a motor vehicle involving identity theft, unauthorized use of a credit card and damage to the vehicle in the 100 block of Washington Street.
• On Sunday, Aurelio Gomez Magana, 40, was cited for speeding, no valid driver’s license and no insurance.
• On Sunday, Falon Taris Kapayou, 18, was cited for possession of alcohol under the legal age limit.
• On Friday, Nicole Rae Koenigs, 35, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Saturday, Jerome McDowell, 39, was arrested for no insurance and driving while revoked.
• On Saturday, Abdiel Maldonado Molina, 19, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Saturday, James Grady, 31, was arrested for driving under suspension, criminal mischief-fifth degree, possession of marijuana-first offense, operating while under the influence-second offense, harassment-second degree-threaten bodily injury and harassment-first degree-threaten forcible felony.
• On Sunday, Marcelo Ramirez, 32, was arrested for harassment-first degree-threatening a forcible felony.
• On Sunday, Aurelio Gomez Magana, 40, was arrested for open container.
• On Sunday, Alina Davenport, 24, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• On Sunday, Patrick McWilliams, 40, was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
• On Sunday, Jessica Funmaker, 27, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• On Sunday, Falon Kapayou, 18, was arrested for public intoxication.
• On Sunday, Alexandrea Curry, 21, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Sunday, Brad Edwards, 32, was arrested for driving under suspension.
• On Saturday, a pickup driven by German Marroquin Perez, 21, of Marshalltown, was turning north onto South Center Street from Iowa Avenue West when it collided with a car driven by Jesse James Buchanan, 27, of Marshalltown, which was sitting at the red light facing south. No injuries were reported. Marroquin Perez was cited for turning at intersection violation. Damage to the Marroquin Perez pickup was estimated at $1,200 while the Buchanan car received an estimated $2,000 in damage.
• On Saturday, a minivan driven by Steven Ray Ferneau, 65, of Le Grand, and a vehicle driven by Kenneth Ray Smith, 64, of Gladbrook, were both exiting parking spots at Taylor’s Maidrite when they collided. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Smith vehicle was estimated at $1,000 while the Ferneau minivan received an estimated $500 in damage.
• On Saturday, a pickup driven by Scott Allen Hodges, 53, of Laurel, was exiting the Walmart parking lot onto South Center Street when it pulled into the path of a car driven by a 17-year-old male from Marshalltown resulting in a collision. No injuries were reported. Hodges was cited for failure to yield upon entering a through highway. Damage to the Hodges pickup was estimated at $2,000 while the juvenile’s car received an estimated $5,000 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Friday, Andrew Dennis, 28, was arrested operating while under the influence-second offense.
• On Friday, Jamie Davis, 47, was arrested for theft-fourth degree.
• On Friday, Victor Puckett, 22, was arrested for two counts of a child endangerment-controlled substance, possession of a controlled-second offense and a possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On Friday, Joleen Quigley, 55, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine-first offense and a keeping a premises or vehicle for controlled violation.
• On Saturday, Joseph Xavier Lay, 44, was arrested for speeding, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
• On Sunday, Matthew Dean Barber, 38, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-second offense.