Daily Record, April 3, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Thursday
• Jimmy Junior Guevara made an initial appearance on two counts of a child endangerment charge and three counts of a domestic abuse assault charge. Aron Vaughn is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on April 10. Bond is set at $3,000 cash only. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Joshua Allen Randall made an initial appearance on a voluntary absence from custody charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on April 10. Bond is set at $5,000 cash only.
• Clifton Wayne Charles Melton made an initial appearance on a parole violation charge. The parole revocation hearing will be scheduled by the Administrative Law Judge. Melton is being held without bond.
• Betty Joanne Rash Trust, Vernon D. Rash Trustee to Michael J. Rash, Vernon D. Rash, Andrea L. Vij and Gayla D. Winslow, 1635 105th St., Union
• Farmers Savings Bank to James M. and Jana L. Stanton, 2221 and 2223 Edgebrook Drive
• Gethmann Investment Corporation to Orton Homes LLC, 2614 and 2618 S. Eighth St.
• Graciela L. and Samuel M. Carbajal to Altar Properties LLC, 312 N. First Ave.
• Shelby A. Swaim, Levi L. and Shelby A. Weuve to Tyler Determan and Bryton Griggs, 307 Third St. SW, State Center
• The Estate of Dennis Lee Peschel to Rhonda Lassen, Brandon and Darrah Pickard, 2804 Ingram Ave., Melbourne
• Ace W. and Barbara J. Perry to Amy R. and Jay C. Koch, 1502 S. Fifth St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, Miguel Rico, 27, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance-second offense and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Wednesday, Joshua Allen Randall, 39, was arrested on a warrant.