Daily Record, June 18, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Tuesday
• Terron Terrell Warren made an initial appearance on an operating while under the influence-second offense charge, a driving while revoked charge, a no interlock device charge, a striking an unattended vehicle charge and a failure to maintain control charge. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on June 30. A substance abuse evaluation is ordered with the results submitted to the court within 60 days.
• Bushiri Kimba made an initial appearance on a public intoxication charge. Kimba pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75, due within 30 days.
• Audrey Rose Young Bear made an initial appearance on a public intoxication charge. Young Bear pleaded guilty and the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75, due within 30 days.
• Donald Ray Martin made an initial appearance on two counts of a probation violation charge. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing for one charge is set at 10 a.m. on June 30. The probation revocation hearing will be scheduled by the District Associate Court. Bond is set at $2,000 cash.
• Tyrone David Walker made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for an arraignment hearing charge. Marshon Dubbert will continue as counsel. The arraignment hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on June 22.
• Joseph A. and Nancy J. Wauters to Kathleen Bennett Trust #Smith, Tyler J. Smith, 205 Highland Acres Road
• Interstate Power & Light Company to Kading Properties LLC, 804 Washington St.
• Karen and Larry Brown to Sergio R, Sergiovalente Ramirez Alas, Sergio Ramirez Rios, 908 1/2 S. Second Ave.
• The Estate of Charles L. Gummert to Jane Gummert, 101 and 107 Rock Ave., Quarry
• Diana l. Hanken Conservatorship to Cynthia Rae Mansager, 107 N. 17th St.
• Jessica L. Herold, Aaron P. and Jessica L. Perry to Tabitha Sue Hendershott, 305 Third St. NW, State Center
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a burglary was reported in the 300 block of East Anson Street.
• On Monday, Felicia Rodriguez, 37, was arrested for no proof of vaccination.
• On Monday, Bushiri Kimba, 28, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense and on a warrant.
• On Monday, David Frimml, 42, was arrested for child endangerment-no injury and domestic abuse assault-first offense.
• On Monday, Juan Parra-Hernandez, 38, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-second offense.
• On Monday, Rylie Underhill, 25, was arrested for theft-fifth degree.
• On Monday, JMelissa Nelson, 27, was arrested for theft-fifth degree.
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Monday, Donald Ray Martin, 52, was arrested on a warrant.
Grundy County Sheriff
• On June 8, Phillip Elder, 36, of Wellsburg, was arrested in Wellsburg for assault causing bodily injury. Elder was released to pre-trial.
• On June 8, Kyle Draeger, 34, of Wellsburg, was arrested in Wellsburg for assault causing bodily injury. Draeger was released to pre-trial.
• On June 8, Jeffery Rash, 31, of Grundy Center, was arrested in Waterloo on a Grundy County warrant charging him with probation violation. Rash is being held in lieu of bond.