Daily Record, Nov. 19, 2020
Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Wednesday
• Scott Edward Mills Jr. made an initial appearance on two counts of a probation violation charge and a failure to file a written arraignment charge. The probation revocation hearings and the written arraignment hearing will all be scheduled by the District Associate Court. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel on the probation violation cases. Bond is set at $2,000 cash or surety on the arraignment hearing.
• Jacob Deane Roberts made an initial appearance on a failure to appear for arraignment on a possession of contraband in a correctional facility charge. The public defender’s office is appointed as counsel. The arraignment hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Nov. 30.
• Salvador Magana made an initial appearance on two counts of a driving under suspension charge, an operating without interlock device charge, a no valid driver’s license charge, a no insurance charge and a no registration charge. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 23 for the two driving under suspension charges and the interlock device charge. Magana pleaded guilty to the other three charges. On the driver’s license charge the fine is $260 with a $39 surcharge and $55 in court costs for a total of $354. The fine on the no insurance is $325 with a $48.75 surcharge and $55 in court costs for a total of $428.75. The fine on the registration charge is $70 with a $10.50 surcharge and $55 in court costs for a total of $135.50. All payments are due within 30 days.
• Michael Francis Jackley Jr. made an initial appearance on a failure to stop in the assured, clear distance charge. Jackley pleaded guilty and the fine is $105 with a $15.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $180.75, due within 30 days.
• Adrian Lavon Kincade made an initial appearance on a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. Christian Stickrod is appointed as counsel. The contempt hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. on Nov. 30. Kincade is released with supervision through the Department of Correctional Services and is to report to the adult probation office within 48 hours to sign a pre-trial release agreement. A new no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
• Abigail Land Holdings LLC to 11T IA LLC, 311 S. Eighth Ave.
• Donna and Willie Earl See to Andrea See, 211 S. Eighth St.
• Betsy J. and Kenneth J. Buck to Daniel L Gudith II and Danielle Rr. Gudith, 1506 Brentwood Terrace
• Frank M. Fayer Jr. and Mary I. Fayer to Frank M. Fayer Jr. and Mary I. Fayer, 207 E. Main St., Le Grand and 1906 160th St., Albion
• The Estate of Shane M. Butler to DC Brown, 9 W. High St.
• Andrew J. and Denise Bryant to Andrew J. and Denise Bryant, 608 Main St., Melbourne
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Wednesday, Scott Mill Jr., 26, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Tuesday, Emilio Romero, 21, was arrested for violating one-way traffic designation, driving while license is denied, canceled, revoked or suspended and possession of a controlled substance.
• On Tuesday, Virginia Purk, 29, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and on a warrant.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Martin Leon-Morales, 39, was arrested on a warrant charging him with controlled substance violation.