Daily Record, Mar. 3, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
Arrests — Tuesday
• Christopher Moore, 50, was arrested for accident in which an unattended vehicle was struck.
• Cruz Garcia, 26, was arrested for first offense operating while under the influence.
• Jaramie Trumbo, 40, was arrested for first offense trespassing.
• Toby Dohn, 42, was arrested for driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked.
• Erlin Herrera-Banegas, 38, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
• Zakee Newman, 19, was arrested for failure to provide proof of financial liability and driving while license is under suspension.
• Samantha Zouaki, 32, was arrested for probation violation.
• Gina Anthony, 28, was arrested for probation violation.
• Third-degree criminal mischief was reported on the 400 block of North 10th Avenue.
• An identity theft was reported on the 900 block of South Second Street.
• Fourth-degree larceny and forgery were reported on North Seventh St.
• Fifth-degree shoplifting was reported on the 600 block of Iowa Avenue West.
• Fifth-degree larceny was reported on the 600 block of Thunderbird Drive.
• An unattended vehicle was struck on the 900 block of South Second Street.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Ronald Metivier, Jr., 40, of Grinnell, was arrested for driving while barred and failure to provide proof of financial liability.
• Richard James Love, 55, of Marshalltown, was arrested for fifth-degree criminal mischief.
• Randall Joseph Woodward, 57, of Marshalltown, was arrested for second-degree theft.
• Valarie Long, 40, of Gilman, was arrested for domestic abuse assault causing injury or mental illness and interference with official acts.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Seleste Daniela Mendoza Perez made an initial appearance for a charge of driving while license is denied or revoked.
• Randall Joseph Woodward made an initial appearance for a charge of second-degree theft. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for March 10.
• Levi Jay Wilson made an initial appearance for a charge of driving while license is denied, suspended, canceled or revoked. A pretrial conference is set for April 14.
• An April 14 pretrial conference was scheduled for Jessica Castellanos who is charged with violating the compulsory education law.
• A $300 cash bond was posted for Robert Allan Freeman. He is charged with fifth-degree theft.
• A pretrial conference was continued to March 18 in the case of Javier Torres Gonzalez who is charged with driving while barred.
• A fifth-degree theft charge against Lissette Villarreal was ordered to be expunged.
• Glen Erwin Lyall Estate to Connie Sue Lyall, 506 Second Ave. NW, State Center.
• Richard B. Southard Estate to Deborah K. Southard Trustee, Diane J. Nelson Trustee and Richard B. Southard Trustee, 2722 Jessup Ave. and 2714 Jessup Ave., Melbourne.
• Ryan M. Foulkes to H&M Rentals, 1302 W. Church St.
• Sarah Higgins, Candice McDonald, Douglass W. McDonald, Kay Louise McDonald, Scott W. McDonald, Steven D. McDonald and Karen Mills McDonald to Michael Dean and Margaret Dawn Hotopp, 1445 Marble Road, Clemens.
• Christopher J. and Deborah L. Molitor to Deborah L. Molitor, 207 N. Elm St., Gilman.
• Ronald R. and Madonna S. Mitchell to Marcia Plett, 820 W. Merle Hibbs Blvd.
• Feliciano and Leticia Yzquierdo to Leticia Yzquerido, 708 E. State St.
• Allan and Karen Noe to Timothy and Kira Doyle, 2603 S. Seventh Ave.
• Jordan Borcherding to Lauren Borcherding, 108 1/2 N. 11th St.
• Eubanks Properties to Jeffry W. Osgood, 537 N. Third St.
• Carol A. Bristley to Victor S. And Andrea Tesdahl, 504 Westwood Drive.
• Daniel J. and Lori J. Ring to Daniel J. Ring, 515 N. First St.
• Marjorie M. Coppock Estate to Coppock Childrens Trust, Alan R. Coppock, Randy G. Coppock, Lori J. Lundberg and United Bank & Trust, 2926 A. Sanford Ave.
• Saeth and Jaime Sanchez, Saeth Silva Enriguez to Saeth and Jaime Sanchez, 1310 Emerald Drive.
• Jose Lagunas Vargas and Juana Perez Hernandez to Jose Laguna Vargas and Juana Perez Hernandez, 1312 Greenfield Drive.
• Rafael L. and Norma C. Ordonez to Juan Daniel Jimenez Salas and Lorena Coria Jimenez, 1703 S. Fourth St.
• Billy and Sherry A. Flowers to Rafael L. and Norma C. Ordonez, 405 N. 16th St.
• Tracy C. Earhart Estate to Jose Morena Galvaz, 2004 S. Sixth St.