Daily Record, March 19, 2021
Marshalltown Police Department
Thursday — Arrests
• Jose Avalon-Lopez, 53, was arrested for driving while barred.
• Say Htoo, 40, was arrested for assault use of a weapon and domestic abuse assault impeding air flow causing bodily injury.
• Mason Thomasson, 29, was arrested for fifth-degree shoplifting.
• Rugemaka Sankara, 20, was arrested for no valid drivers license, operating while under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• Hardy Hagbab, 32, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
• Fifth-degree larceny was reported on the 900 block of South Second Street.
Marshall County Sheriff
• Seth Gummert, 32, of Marshalltown, was arrested for failure to provide proof of financial liability, operation without registration, interference with official acts, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• Ashley Butterbaugh, 27, of Grimes, was arrested for identity theft.
• Gordon Riendeau, 32, of Waterloo, was arrested for probation violation.