Daily Record, Sept. 22, 2021
Marshall County Sheriff
• Joshua Fruth, 35, was arrested for assault causing bodily injury.
Neil Molitor, 31, was arrested for stalking.
• Jeannette Bear, 28, was arrested for violation of a no contact/protective order and operating vehicle without owner’s consent.
• Gustavo Nava, 26, was arrested for violation of probation.
• Rudy Singh, 33, was arrested for violation of a no contact/protective order.
• Mitchell Lynnwood Dunston, 45, was arrested for failure to obey stop or yield sign, speeding in a 55 miles per hour zone 16 through 20 over, careless driving, and operating while under the influence.
Marshall County Courthouse
• Dennis L. and Ricki L. Eibs Tuttle to Robert and Lacey Perisho, 1705 W. Main St.
• Gloria Jean Pfantz Estate to Jose and Anna Fierros, 410 Third St. SW, State Center.
• Stanley H. and Ann. M. Miller to Kody A. and Kristina M. Miller, 300 E. Chicago St., Albion.
• Jorge Chavez Murillo and Maria Teresa Ramirez Cardenas to Bryan and Cristina J. Ramirez Andrade, 703 Swayze St.
• Leola Davis to Capital One Bank, Ethington Heating and Cooling, Portfolio Recovery Associates, Carroll W. Reynolds, Jr. and Phyllis Simpson, 507 W. Boone St.
• Margaret R. Ingledue Estate to Richard Ingledue, 206 S. Fourth Ave.
• Ronald G. and Janette J. Sherman to Nathan Clark and Autumn Maxwell, 109 N. 18th St.
• Linda M. Peterson Estate to Tyler Critchfield, 104 George St., Liscomb.
• Matt and Sheila M. Vitek to Timothy and Kathleen Pitts, 311 N. 11th Ave.
• David Godfrey Estate to Mario Alberto Gonzalez Garcia and Anadeli Moreno Magana, 508 Richard Ln.
• Casey and Shannon Bowers to Brandon McDonald, 1213 Larkfield Ct.
• Randy D. and Susan J. Troff to Roxana Zazueta, 1102 Prairie Ln.
• Joyce Diane Buck to Paloma and Alexis Salinas, 502 Arlington Drive.