Daily Record, Oct. 21, 2021
Marshall County Courthouse
• Brooklyn A. M. Amundson to Belinda S. and Mickey L. Blackburn, 2213 Wakefield Drive
• Amber Matteson, Amber Stubbs to Vincent Matteson, 209 Sherman St., Liscomb
• Weatherly Properties LLC to Julio Gonzalez Jr., Julio Gonzalez Sr., Alfonso Gonzalez and Patricia R. Gonzalez, 102 E. Ingledue St.
• Dennis D. Arment and Susan R. McCurdy to Tammy Vandekamp, 806 Knox St., Melbourne
• Alicia and Salvador Avina to Lisseth M. Gonzalez De Custodio and Joan M. Lopez, 205 North Second St.
• American General Financial Services Inc., Arturo Z. Manzo, Marshall County Treasurer, City of Marshalltown to Apple Grove Investments Inc., 204 S. Seventh Ave.
• Dusty Dezern, Frese Properties LLC, Hartwig Plumbing & Heating Inc., Iowa Attorney General, Marshall County Attorney, Marshall County Treasurer, City of Marshalltown, David Eugene Moore, Mark Edwin Moore, Veridian Credit Union to ACC 188 LLC, 1102 Washington St.
• Salvador Rodriguez Salinas to Jose Lopez Munoz, 609 W. Nevada St.
• Derek Christian and Jordan Christine Hansen to Catherine Jo and Geoffrey Stephen Hubbard, 1903 Edgebrook Drive
• Ryan D. Hass to Jason D. and Jennifer L. Hass, 102 E. Second St., Haverhill
• Chris Carnes, Kathleen Marie Edwards Carnes, Kathleen Marie Edwards to Julio and Patricia Gonzalez, 107 N. 13th Ave.
• Hartwig Plumbing & Heating Inc., Cindy L. and Frank J. Heffron, Internal Revenue Service, Internal Revenue Service Collection Advisory Group, Iowa Department of Revenue, Kapaun & Brown Inc., Marshall County Treasurer, City Clerk City of Marshalltown, United States Attorney, United States Attorney General, United States Department of Justice, United States of America Treasury Department to ACC 106 LLC, 428 Union St.
• JMG Investments LLC to Michael Gerhart, 112 and 114 S. Main St., Rhodes
• Mike Gerhart to Sherry Flora and Mike Gerhart, 110 S. Main St., Rhodes
• Michael L. Gerhart to Jennifer M. Beavers, 146 S. Oak St., Rhodes
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Sunday, a burglary of a generator was reported in Le Grand.
• On Saturday, a car driven by Inez Sanchez, 19, of Marshalltown, was westbound on Iowa Avenue West when it struck a deer that entered the roadway from the south ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Sanchez car was estimated at $4,500.