Daily Record — July 31, 2022
Marshall County Courthouse
• Patricia Buck Irrevocable Trust, Kristin Y. Hill Trustee to Eve G. Nettesheim, 808 Jackson St.
• D&B Inc. to Jeffrey L. and Lynette K. Hinkle, 704 Noble St.
• JBBMCB LLC to Andrew and Emma Chubb, 107 N. 16th St.
• Carlos and Viridiana Ramirez to Lucmat Investments LLC, 132 W. Main St.
• Timothy D. Sletten to Cora Ann Dolley and Myles Alan Miller, 401 S. Fourth St.
• Donald Thomas McKendree Jr. and Ruth Helen McKendree to GKB Properties LLC, 106 W. Walnut St., Rhodes
• Ashley L. Bringmann to Michael C. Bringmann, 208 N. Elm St., Gilman
• Jeffrey L. Hamelau Jr. and Rosea L. Hamelau to Christopher L. and Sara R. Grego, 208 Drury Lane, Le Grand
• Gage T. Fraser to Biz Midwest LLC, 1213 Marshall Drive
• Mary Margaret Egleston to Lori S. and Todd A. Egleston, Mary Margaret Egleston, 102 E. Clinton St., Le Grand
• James E. and Mabel M. Perin to Jennifer M. Beavers, Jennifer M. Gerhart, 146 S. Oak St., Rhodes
• Chasity R. Vallejo to Debra and Kevin Flippo, 200 E. Church St., Laurel
• Equity Trust Company Custodian, Frank E. Weinstein to Jorge Eduardo Sanchez Drag, 2304 Maple Blvd.
• Tania G. Fonseca, Erick Nunez Mancera, Erick Nunez to Darcy Davenport, 1218 Larkfield Court
• Chad L. and Cheryl L. McDonald to Ray and Rita Langloss, 206 Main St., Clemons
• Scott J. Macauley to Kelly J. Macauley, 913 S. 11th Ave.
• Jacilyn J. Sinclair to Jeffrey and Rosea Hamelau, 2843 Reed Ave.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, July 28, Clarence Castile Jr., 39, was arrested for public intoxication-first offense.
• On Thursday, July 28, Molly Calkins, 26, was arrested for dog at large.
• On Thursday, July 28, Justin Chlupach, 48, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-first offense-causing bodily injury.