Daily Record, Feb. 3, 2021
Marshall County Sheriff
• Cody Duwayne Meseck, 26, of Union Iowa, was arrested Monday for a false report on a 911 call.
Marshall County Courthouse
• A case against Timothy James Leavy on charges of not having a valid drivers license and driving while license is denied was held open for further review.
• Juan Gerardo Hernandez made an initial appearance for charges of first-degree burglary, three counts of assault causing bodily injury or mental illness and one count of possession of contraband in a correctional institution. A preliminary hearing is set for Feb. 11.
• Cody Duwayne Meseck pleaded guilty to making a false 911 call.
• Jeremy Ian Roberts pleaded not guilty to a charge of public intoxication.
• Melissa Ann Mailloux made an initial appearance for a charge of domestic abuse.
• Timothy John Bullard made an initial appearance for a charge of introducing intoxicants or drugs into an institution. A preliminary hearing is set for Monday.
• Alejandra Dean Bly made an initial appearance for failure to provide proof of financial liability. He was appointed a public defender. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Feb. 19. He is also charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and operating a vehicle without a registration card.
• Kerry Lee Fleming made an initial appearance for a second violation of sex registry requirements. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Feb. 18.
• A case against Curtis Charles McKeever of not having a valid drivers license was continued to Feb. 26. He also faces charges of speeding and driving while a license is denied or suspended.
• Armando Perez Galvez appeared in court for driving while barred. A public defender was appointed and a preliminary hearing is set for Feb. 17.
• A case against Biridiana Gonzalez for a first offense compulsory education violation — failure to make a child go to school — was continued to a May 12 pretrial conference.