Daily Record, Oct. 20, 2021
Marshall County Courthouse
• Tavian Fortune to Peyton Peters
• Autumn Rutledge to Justin Case
• Jorge Ibarra to Yesenia Diaz
• April Jyrkas to Lincoln Stoel
• Emma Smith to Korey Bracy
• Jacob Samuelson to Micah Mitchell
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Monday, a theft was reported in the 1000 block of West Lincoln Way.
• On Monday, a reported shoplifting occurred in the 2500 block of South Center Street.
• On Monday, a burglary was reported in the 400 block of Melody Lane.
• On Monday, a case of vandalism to property was reported in the 200 block of South Second Avenue.
• On Monday, Melissa Mailloux, 42, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-serious with minor injury-no weapon and violation of a no-contact or protective order.
• On Monday, Brittany Hansen, 25, was arrested on a warrant.
• On Monday, Kristen Mead, 30, was arrested for child endangerment-controlled substance exposure and possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine-first offense.
• On Monday, Bukuru Pacific, 23, was arrested for theft-fifth degree.
• On Monday, Brian Starkey, 49, was arrested for failure to provide proof of financial liability-accident and driving while license is under suspension.
• On Monday, Marquis Haynes, 22, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-first offense.