Daily Record, Nov. 24, 2022
Marshall County Courthouse
• Caine Adam Garrett to Robert J. Backoff, 520 Bromley St.
• The Estate of Connie S. Close to Van Bawi, 403 Dennis Drive
• The Estate of Hildred M. Spence to Joa Marie Lavelle and Terry Mercer, 1001 Fremont St.
• UnitedPoint Health Marshalltown to Timber Ridge Senior Limited Partnership, 403 E. Church St.
• James R. and Teddi L. Brothers to Brothers Family Trust, James R. Brothers Trustee and Teddi Brothers Trustee, 2177 Three Bridges Road
• Prairie Home Properties llc to Gary and Heather Arcelo, 504 Greenbrier Lane
• Michael and Peggy Powers to Dana Hessenius, 1007 E. Anson St.
• Brian and Emily Meling to David and Lois Wermager, 17 Main St., Melbourne
• Cheryl and Larry C. Murphy to Berniece Seiler, 802 W. Southridge Road
• Kathryn R. Hauptly to Donald and Sarah Lage, 8 E. Ingledue St.
• Donald R. and Sarah J. Lage, Sarah J. Wall to Keith Wehrle, 2641 340th St., Laurel
• Herlinda and Victor M. Cervantes to Rosa M. Cervantes Valdinovos and Gilberto Luis Lomeli Jr., 708 Union St.
• The Estate of Darrell A. Peshel to The Estate of Kathryn N. Morrison, 305 S. Main St., Albion
• Craig R. Scott to Craig R. Scott Life Estate and Nathan C. and Tara E. Scott, 1060 Fairman Ave., New Providence
Marshall County Sheriff
• On Saturday, a burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in Ferguson.
• On Saturday, Nov. 19, an SUV driven by Dustin David Roskop, 41, of Marion, was eastbound on Highway 30 when it struck a deer that entered the roadway sustaining heavy front end damage and disabling the vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Roskop SUV was estimated at $15,000.